I am trying to figure my iPhone out and this is not going well for me! Just stick with me and we will work it out. 🙂
My post is SUPPOSED to say that a bag even works. 🙂 and as you can see i have a lot of free time on my hands! It is supposed to be a picture. Is it there Siri? Ha ha. I love and hate you and no I do not need you to search the web for love/hate because you are the definition.
Oh, did I tell you that my husband adopted 2 new puppies? I’m sure he was afraid the kids and I would be bored since we don’t have a lot to clean up with our massive Marmaduke running around chewing on EVERYTHING. We were thinking of naming them Salt and Pepper (one has a tiny white dot on her head and the male is just black) but then my husband said something the other day that made me want to name them Dan and Roseanne. So, I give you the new un-named new members of our family…
I am one of those special people who enjoy funny pictures of cats (
Yes, I am training to be a crazy cat lady one day). I seen a picture a couple of weeks ago and I giggled all day long. There were three boxes in someones front yard and every SINGLE one of the boxes had a cat in it (I’m such a loser I am laughing right now thinking about it). The picture was simply titled, “Cat Traps”. So, I decided to see if Skid Mark would be snowed by one of these so-called, “Cat Traps” and I give you….
Who knew? It works. Lay a box down and BAM instant kitty in a box and if you don’t have a box then you can also try….
And as a bonus you can fill anything with water on a warm day and….
I haven’t had much to write about lately (any time really) so I haven’t. Is this a good excuse? No, because I love writing blogs but lately my words they just don’t come out right.
The most interesting thing to happen today? I moved the recliner and found ds games, a dog toy, and my cats mouse (play mouse or it could have been very interesting).
The school year has started and I have discovered third grade is tough. I have to figure out problems to help my son. The days of counting on my fingers are now gone and it makes me sad for his sake!
Our dog Blue is now a massive beast. He has an obsession with eating pillows or anything really. He makes me angry at least five times a day. He chews on wooden chair legs.
He chews on my poor Trixie girl. He chews on my cat. And apparently he has tried chewing on the ups man because now I have to meet him to get my packages.
He has (for now) all his man bits. My youngest said just the other day how Blues guts hang out everywhere. When he lays down on the porch his guts lay beside him lol (we are talking scrotum bits if you haven’t caught my meaning). And I’m so glad my youngest calls them guts! My oldest probably wouldn’t have used the same words to explain.
My pet peeve for the day is my cat and his play mice. He plays fetch like a dog and every time I vacuum I throw his mice out of my way and when I turn around they are back in my way. I tried putting them in a bag on the counter and somehow the bag had a hole eaten thru and all mice were rescued from what I assume he thinks suffocation lol.
Oh the life I lead…
They are worse than kids when you are trying to paint. Trixie follows me every step and my cat was attacking my paint brush. He got his though Mwhaha.
Hence the blue face. Ha ha ha ha
Maybe, just maybe, my husband is right and Skidmark is a little inbred but we still love him.
Moving blows. There is no other way to explain it. Oh I can think of some words but for your sake I’m keeping it g rated.
You think the cleaning, un-packing, and getting all the lines and such sorted would be the horrors of it all BUT it isn’t. Ohhhhh noooo….
1. How about the scorpions? We have never had these before. My son got one on his hand and threw it down (duh reflex) and the little bastard (the scorpion not my son ha) got his leg. He got stung twice in a matter of seconds. Luckily, it wasn’t the crazy one (the little kid) and he cried about 5 minutes and was mad his dad was making him sit down with ice packs. Husband found a nest and doing things the red neck way (the only way we know) he poured gas and lit that nest on fire. Watching him over turn the rock trying to find the nest did give me a chuckle. I wasn’t about to do it so I’m glad he braved it out. We should have hung the little charred bodies around to warn other scorpions (if you aren’t from the South you probably won’t understand where I’m going with that).
2. So, while he is putting the wrath down on the nasty creatures what does he see? A spider. Not just any spider though no we wouldn’t be THAT lucky. It’s a Black Widow with babies. Lit her on fire too. Teach her to eat her mate.
3. Our grass was pretty high so he took it as an oppurtunity to take his shirt off (don’t worry we have no neighbors. I was glad he kept his pants on) and jumped on the mower (you just had a visual didn’t you). I hear him say my name and I walk to the door and he is holding a baby copperhead (its our fault for not keeping the grass down before we moved). I screamed of course but my husband that weird guy that was born without the fear bone he just shrugs.
4. Last night was my first night staying here while he was at work. I was freaked out anyways. Do you know how dark it gets when its dark? Well, anyways coyotes are in our yard yapping away and then what do I hear? Donkeys. Everyone has them but us and now I know why. They run coyotes off so you don’t have them outside your window keeping you up all night. I’m getting one of those. Trixie our pit and Skidmark were doing nothing but snoring snuggled up against me. Not even a bark or meow. They could have pretended to care.
5. I’m pretty sure I seen the biggest snake of my life down the road (thank goodness it was down the road) and I am pretty sure it was a rattle snake. If I were my husband I would have jumped out and showed my wife (nothing to make a day more fun than scaring her to death) but I’m not so I sat in my car and we stared one another down about 5 minutes before I slammed the gas and missed him completely.
It has been very interesting living at the foot of a mountain. All that I named above we had at our other place but we lived next door to my parents (what?) So people were always there and it was on very rare occurences well except the coyotes. We really do have an incredible place. I guess I’m just taking some time to adjust. As much as you can to the little creatures.
I clean the lumps from the litter and I am sweeping and cleaning his area up and Skidmark has to use it asap. Well, I have one on him because I haven’t even put in the fresh litter he loves so much and now it will stay fresh even longer (that’s what I’m thinking) and I’m so proud. I’m in his face all like ha ha ha stupid cat. Then he jumps in and drops another deuce. WTC. This is my day. Stay in school kids.