1. I hate being licked by a dog.
2. I hate being licked by a cat even more than I hate being licked by a dog. *shivers* sand paper tongue…in the words of Nacho Libre “Get that tongue outta my face” <–I actually said that out loud with my hick-Spanish accent. It’s not actually the real line but it works.
3. I have severe road rage (without actually chasing anyone down). I am scared of getting massacred though so I like to throw my fists up instead of my fingers.
4. I have given my child severe road rage.
5. I hate being pulled over with my kid in the car. The last time I was so stressed I yelled at him to just give mommy a minute to let the warning sink in and he told me the cop could arrest me for yelling at my child.
6. Spongebob drives me insane but when I redid my kids bathroom I did it in Spongebob. I’m a glutton for punishment.
7. Spongebob is playing right now in front of my face. <–Get that Spongebob outta my face.
8. I am becoming a crazy animal person. I find myself telling stories about my animals and the whole time I’m in my head screaming to stop the insanity but I can’t stop once I start. I have to finish the story unless I get distracted and forget what I’m talking about.
9. It drives me crazy to forget what I’m talking about.
10. It drives me nuts that my kid was just watching a commercial and he was said “Dude, I have to have that. What is that?” and after the commercial was over he said “Mom, I really need that. What was it? Do you know what that was”. Really? No. (He did say “dude” and I have appreciation for that but he’s still not getting the toy)
It’s been a crazy day and I just thought I would air some of my frustrations out to the world.